Monday, January 12, 2009

So what can you do as a Master of Science anyway?

Changed the new name of the blog. Still describes my situation, but is more upbeat about it, which matches my current disposition on the situation.

I have a bunch of applications out now for a bunch of different stuff. I have an interview at Loveland Ski Area next weekend for a ski instructor position. I have a couple applications in with the USGS, and I'm applying for a bunch of internships at National Park Service Lands, both through the GeoCorps and the Student Conservation Association (SCA). Hopefully those options will get me through most of this year. We'll see how it goes.

On Wednesday I head off for Colorado (again) for the 13th (I think) annual Father/Son ske weekend, based in Frisco, CO. After that it's back to Madison for an undetermined amount of time. Right now I'm still enjoying the whole no responsibilities thing, but I expect to get stir crazy in a few weeks if I haven't found something to do by then.

No comments: