Friday, October 30, 2009

States and Ultimate

A while ago I realized I've been lucky enough to do a lot of traveling, and also play in a lot of ultimate tournaments, so I made spreadsheets to keep track of it and aid my memory. I love spreadsheets. Here is the summary of the data, including the District of Columbia:

States I've been to: 50 (all except Alaska)
States I've driven across: 45
States I've slept a night in: 46 (no WV, MI, or MS)
States the Jeep made it to: 47 (no CA, AK, MI, or HI)
States my Subaru has been to: 16 (in just over 4 months)
States I've lived in: 8
States I've climbed the high point of: 15
States I've skiied in: 9
States I've played ultimate in: 31

Ultimate tournaments played: 76 (over 6 years)
Most Tournaments played in one year: 20 (2008)
Career Winning %: 59.3 (262-180)
Finals Appearances: 12
Tournament Victories: 7 (3 with M.U.T., 3 with Dartmouth, 1 with Madison)
Teams Played For: 23 (not counting hat tournies)
Most tourneys with one team: Dartmouth A (24), (2nd is Pimpdags with 12)
Callahans: 2

I thought this was all interesting at least.

No comments: