Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Years Resolution

To update this blog more. Living in Madison I'm away from pretty much all of my close friends, and this a great way to keep in touch.

Right now I'm in Oklahoma for Christmas, but on Saturday I'm leaving for an epic ski trip to Colorado where I could get up to 10 ski days in. I'll also get my first in person contact with Dartmouth friends since August, which I'm looking forward to about as much as the skiing.

Okay, I'll post again soon once I've finally done something or thought of something interesting and worth writing about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excellent Breeeeeeeeet. I look forward to more posts in the future. . .

Remember our pact, dear friend. I'll check out your blog if you do the same for mine:

http://mymindweb.blogspot.com/