Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer Plans

So I graduated from Dartmouth on Sunday. I don't really know what more to say about that as I don't think it's sunk in yet. My diploma is sitting on the table in my apartment but I doubt I'll realize I'm done with this place until I'm heading south out of town listening to my "Drive Home" mix on Friday. I don't know when I'll be back, which is an odd thing to think about now. I'm currently packing up my life for the road trip home. More thoughts will come later as I try to keep this thing updated, but for now I'll just post where I'll be this summer before going back to packing. If you're in the area let me know, I have new spiffy Dartmouth alum address now which is bcarr07@alum.dartmouth.edu.

Until June 14th: Dartmouth
June 14th/15th: Moosilauke Ravine Lodge
June 16th: Glastonbury, CT
June 17th: Cooperstown, NY
June 18th-26th?: Madison, WI
June 27th?-August 15th: Norman, OK
Mid July Sometime: Colorado
July 26th-31st: Wildwood, NJ and NYC
August 16th: Starting Grad School in Geophysics at Univ. Wisconsin Madison.

No comments: